Swirlz and Kawaii
Hi Guest! Why don't you register. It's easy and free!
Swirlz and Kawaii
Hi Guest! Why don't you register. It's easy and free!
Swirlz and Kawaii
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Swirlz and Kawaii is an awesome Hangout for girlz. Join now!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Good Facials to Use Glitterfy100531T656D38
Hi everyone and welcome to my website! Hope you love it!

Good Facials to Use

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
SwirlGirl
Admin
SwirlGirl

Angelz : 4

Good Facials to Use Empty
PostSubject: Good Facials to Use   Good Facials to Use EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 7:50 pm

Warning: I am not responsible for anything that could go wrong if you attempt these facials. I find it much better to use the natural ones rather than the synthetic ones, but that is my opinion.

I love facials. They are essential to any spa day you have planned. Here is some all-natural facials you can use:

Here's a facial that tightens your skin, which is good for wrinkles even if you are too young to have them, lol. You need egg whites. You can get them by cracking an egg and scooping out the yolk (that yellowish round in the middle.) Mix it up until it's frothy and smooth onto your face. To reduce the risk of foodborne illness do not eat the raw egg. While you wait for an approximate 20 minutes you can cook the yolk and crush the shell and put it in a plant. (Eggshells make good fertilizer, keep that in mine before you throw away another shell.) The mask will feel tight, so don't tear it my moving your face a lot. When your done, peel off bit by bit or rinse it off.

Here's another. Mash up some bananas and then apply to your face for 20 minutes. This helps your face's natural glow and helps wrinkles. When you're done rinse off.

OK, here's another good one. Mash up some strawberries, and mix it with dry oatmeal and plain yogurt. Then apply to your face for 20 minutes. After that just rinse it off.

Toothpaste is good, but I haven't tried it and don't suggest it. Put it on before bed and rinse it off in the morning.

A lot of people use water and baking soda. Put it on your face till it dries and then rinse it off.
Back to top Go down
https://swirlz.rpg-board.net
bananaz
Honor Member
bananaz

Angelz : 6

PostSubject: Re: Good Facials to Use   Good Facials to Use EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 8:09 pm

I love doing facials! We do them at my Bday party every year!
Back to top Go down
SwirlGirl
Admin
SwirlGirl

Angelz : 4

PostSubject: Re: Good Facials to Use   Good Facials to Use EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 12:06 pm

Cool. I have another facial. Work your favorite soap into a lather and apply it to your face in a shower. steam helps, and when you get out rinse it out..
Back to top Go down
https://swirlz.rpg-board.net
Anaira
Anaira

Angelz : 0

PostSubject: Re: Good Facials to Use   Good Facials to Use EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 5:06 pm

Cool, Thanks!
Back to top Go down
pandora
pandora

PostSubject: Re: Good Facials to Use   Good Facials to Use EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 5:10 pm

chocolate facials are nice. Surprised
Back to top Go down
http://purplehellokitty.forums-free.info/
Anaira
Anaira

PostSubject: Re: Good Facials to Use   Good Facials to Use EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 1:24 pm

Ive never done a facial...ever.
Back to top Go down
pandora
pandora

PostSubject: Re: Good Facials to Use   Good Facials to Use EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 12:09 pm

really.... i've had a facial once and that was the chocolate one.
it was very nice.it was for spa night.
Smile
Back to top Go down
http://purplehellokitty.forums-free.info/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good Facials to Use   Good Facials to Use Empty

Back to top Go down

Good Facials to Use
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Swirlz and Kawaii :: Fun :: Girls :: Beauty & Cosmetics-