Swirlz and Kawaii
Hi Guest! Why don't you register. It's easy and free!
Swirlz and Kawaii
Hi Guest! Why don't you register. It's easy and free!
Swirlz and Kawaii
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Swirlz and Kawaii is an awesome Hangout for girlz. Join now!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
How many times have u moved? Glitterfy100531T656D38
Hi everyone and welcome to my website! Hope you love it!

How many times have u moved?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
bananaz
Honor Member
bananaz

Angelz : 6

How many times have u moved? Empty
PostSubject: How many times have u moved?   How many times have u moved? EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 8:19 am

How many times have you moved? I've moved 4 times. But all around the same 3 states.
Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
SwirlGirl
Admin
SwirlGirl

Angelz : 4

PostSubject: Re: How many times have u moved?   How many times have u moved? EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 11:14 am

I've moved 7 times, and it was almost 8 when my dad got an offer to work in Texas. We move around a lot because my dad is a Law Professor and he gets offered a LOT of jobs. First, I was born in Chicago, and when I was 2 and my younger sister was 1 we moved to Pittsburg Pennsylvania, into a Townhouse. Then we moved when I was 3, I think, into a big old house, maybe from the 1940's or something. Then we moved into this really new home, so new that we came around and got to come in it before they finished building! The funny story behind this was that each house used to be a little trailer where people could choose how the house was modeled and now they're really nice suburbian houses. Then we moved into a small house in Florida, which I hated. We then moved into this gigantic elegant fancy house and us girls loved it. Upstairs was just a huge room and there were 2 storage compartments that became our 'Clubhouses.' My sister and her friend and I had this club and we would hang out there. My sisters shared that room and it had a luxury bathroom. It was wierd because it was 103 years old and you had to pull up a knob on top and it made a royal flushing sound. There was a heart shaped jacuzzi and we filled it with 2 or 3 feet of bubbles every few nights, especially with our club. In my room I had a personal kitchen besides the really big one and a tiny bathroom, and my own door to the outside and a long hallway. Then, not long before I wrote in this topic I moved here to Orlando. The good thing is that we have a big swimming pool and the attractions closest to my house are: 1) Bass Pro Shops, 2) Fun Spot, local amusment park, 3) Universal Studios, 4) Huge mall with a Skatepark and a giant fountain, 5) Really Cool buffet.
Back to top Go down
https://swirlz.rpg-board.net
Anaira
Anaira

Angelz : 0

PostSubject: Re: How many times have u moved?   How many times have u moved? EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 12:04 am

Ive never moved!
Back to top Go down
SwirlGirl
Admin
SwirlGirl

Angelz : 4

PostSubject: Re: How many times have u moved?   How many times have u moved? EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 10:55 pm

Wow
Back to top Go down
https://swirlz.rpg-board.net
pandora
pandora

Angelz : 0

PostSubject: Re: How many times have u moved?   How many times have u moved? EmptySat May 22, 2010 1:51 pm

i have moved 2 times.
Back to top Go down
http://purplehellokitty.forums-free.info/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How many times have u moved?   How many times have u moved? Empty

Back to top Go down

How many times have u moved?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Swirlz and Kawaii :: Life :: Life-
Jump to: